Mine Site Ready TAs - Local Mt Isa
- Must be mine site ready & available straight away
- Ongoing work, 60+ hours/week
- $35/hr flat rate
NW Mining & Civil are seeking several keen, reliable and hard working mine site ready TAs for ongoing work at a local Mt Isa mine.
You will be assisting tradespeople (boilermakers, fitters, electricians etc) to carry out general maintenance, repair and shut down work across various lead & copper areas of the local mine. You must be willing to be clean shaven & wear a respirator for your shift.
Applicants must currently reside in Mt Isa or be willing to relocate at their own cost.
To apply you must meet the following criteria:
- TA experience preferred but not essential
- Reliable, hard working, loyal and able to follow instruction
- Current confined space & working at heights (within 2 years)
- Mine site ready applicants preferred, must be willing to obtain all mandatory requirements including a low risk medical
- High risk EWP and/or Forklift would be highly regarded
- You must be wiling to work in lead areas of the mine, which includes being clean shaven every day & wearing a respirator during your shift
Roster will be an average of 60/hrs per week (varying days/nights), 12hr shifts.
To learn more or to be considered for this work, please apply online today or visit the office at 9 Davis Rd, Mt Isa.