Machinery Operators - FIFO Tsv or Cairns
- Applicants MUST have experience
- Any of Excavator, Grader, Roller, Moxy, Water Truck skills
- 2/1 roster, days only
NW Mining & Civil are seeking various machinery operators for an upcoming tailings dam wall lift project at a remote Cloncurry mine.
Local Cloncurry or Mt Isa applicants are preferred, however flights are available from Townsville or Cairns. Meals & accomm are provided on site for all employees.
We are chasing Excavator, Grader, Roller, Moxy and Water Truck operators, applicants must have at least one of these skills plus the RII cert to go with it.
Previous experience working on a tailings dam wall lift would be highly regarded.
Roster will be 2/1, working 12hr day shifts. Pay rates from $40/hr depending on the machine & skill. Project will commence mid/late August until the end of the year.
Please ensure you meet the following criterial before applying:
- Have experience and RII cert for at least one out of Excavator, Grader, Roller, Moxy or Water Truck
- Be able to pass a pre employment medical and D&A screening
- Reside in Townsville or Cairns
To learn more or to be considered for this work, please apply online today or contact the office on 07 4749 3692.