Carpenters - Relocate to Mt Isa
- Long term positions commencing ASAP
- Must relocate to Mt Isa
- Both mining (onsite) and commercial (offsite) work
NW Mining & Civil are seeking several trade qualified carpenters who are willing to relocate to Mt Isa for long term work.
Daily duties will include a range of construction, renovation and maintenance work for mining & commercial infrastructure, including crib rooms, change houses, staff accommodation and offices.
Entry level applicants are encouraged to apply, previous mining experience is not mandatory for these positions. What is more important is having the right attitude, being reliable, hard working and loyal.
Subsidized accommodation ($180p/w) is being offered on a month by month basis to help you find your feet when you arrive. Note that transport & meals are not included.
To apply you must meet the following criteria:
- Relevant Carpentry trade qualification
- Willing to relocate to Mt Isa
- Current confined space & working at heights (within 2 years)
- High risk EWP and/or Forklift would be highly regarded
- You must be wiling to work in lead areas of the mine, which includes being clean shaven every day & wearing a respirator during your shift
- Mine site ready applicants preferred, must be willing to obtain all mandatory requirements
Roster will be 60 hours/week (varying days/nights), 12hr shifts, pay rate starts at $45/hr flat rate.
To learn more or to be considered for this work, please apply online today.