MC Road Train Operators - FIFO Bris/Tsv/Cairns
- Flights available for Brisbane, Townsville & Cairns residents
- Quad side tipper experience essential
- 2/1 roster, $40 p/hr flat
NW Mining & Civil have multiple vacancies for experienced Road Train Operators for work in the Mt Isa region driving quad side tippers to & from various mine sites.
Applicants must have 4+ years of quad side tipper experience on a mine site. What is also crucial to succeed in the role is the utmost commitment to safety, a team attitude and a high level of personal integrity.
Please ensure you meet the following mandatory criteria before applying:
- MC licence
- 4+ years of quad side tipper road train experience
- Sound 5 year traffic history
- Reside in Brisbane, Townsville or Cairns within 200km of the airport
- Have the ability to pass a pre employment medical and D&A screening
- National police check required for successful applicants
These roles will be temp to perm with our client, a leader in the road transport industry.
Flights, meals, accommodation & transport will be provided to successful applicants. Local Mt Isa applicants are preferred and are entitled to a residential allowance of $5/hr.
Roster will be 7 days, 7 nights, 7 off, working 12hr shifts. Pay rate is $40/hr flat rate.
To be considered please apply online, or for more info or a confidential chat call the office on 07 4749 3692.