777 Dump Truck Operators - Cloncurry
- Must have experience operating Cat 777 dump trucks
- 7/7 day shift roster commencing ASAP
- Meals & accommodation available (no flights) for DIDO applicants or Isa residents
NW Mining & Civil have several positions available for experienced Cat 777 dump truck operators for 6 months work at a local Cloncurry mine, commencing ASAP.
Local Cloncurry applicants are preferred, however meals & accommodation are available while on shift for those who can get themselves to/from Cloncurry for the start/end of the swing.
Previous experience operating Cat 777 dump trucks is essential, as is having a positive work ethic, being a team player, a good communicator and having an excellent safety attitude.
Mandatory requirements for this work include:
- Rigid Dump Truck RII certificate
- Work experience operating Cat 777 dump trucks
- Drivers licence
- Ability to pass a pre employment medical and D&A screening
- Reside in Cloncurry or can get yourself to/from for the start/end of the swing (meals & accomm provided)
Roster will be 7 shifts on, 7 shifts off, all 12hr days. The project will commence ASAP and finish in Dec 2021.
Pay rate is $40/hr flat rate.
To be considered please apply online, or for more info please call the NW office in Mt Isa on 07 4749 3692.