Int/Adv Riggers - Relocate to Mt Isa
- Temp to perm
- ASAP start, ongoing work
- Must relocate to Mt Isa
NW Mining & Civil are seeking ticketed and experienced Intermediate/Advanced Riggers who are keen to relocate to Mt Isa for long term mine site based work.
Permanent positions (within 3-6 months) are on offer for those who excel.
As a valued member of the rigging crew, you will be responsible for working as part of the team to assist with general maintenance, repair and shut down work across various lead & copper areas of local mine sites, you should have a great attitude, be reliable, hard working and loyal.
Subsidized accommodation ($180p/w) is being offered on a month by month basis to help you find your feet when you arrive. Note that transport & meals are not included.
To apply you must meet the following criteria:
- Intermediate or Advanced high risk Rigging licence
- Current confined space & working at heights (within 2 years)
- High risk EWP and/or Forklift would be highly regarded
- You must be wiling to work in lead areas of the mine, which includes being clean shaven every day & wearing a respirator during your shift
- Mine site ready applicants preferred, must be willing to obtain all mandatory requirements
Roster will be 60 hours/week (varying days/nights), 12hr shifts, pay rate is $45/hr flat rate.
To learn more or to be considered for this work, please apply online today.