Mine Site Fixed Plant Fitters - Relocate to Mt Isa
- Temp to perm
- Surface & UG work
- Must relocate to Mt Isa
NW Mining & Civil are seeking trade qualified Fixed Plant Fitters who are keen to relocate to Mt Isa for long term mine site based work.
Permanent positions (within 3-6 months) are on offer for those who excel.
You will be carrying out general maintenance, repair and shut down work across various lead & copper areas of local mine sites in both surface & underground environments.
Entry level applicants are encouraged to apply, previous mining experience is not mandatory for these positions. What is more important is having the right attitude, being reliable, hard working and loyal.
Subsidized accommodation ($180p/w) is being offered on a month by month basis to help you find your feet when you arrive. Note that transport & meals are not included.
To apply you must meet the following criteria:
- Relevant Fitting trade qualification
- Current confined space & working at heights (within 2 years)
- High risk EWP and/or Forklift would be highly regarded
- You must be willing to work in lead areas of the mine, which includes being clean shaven every day & wearing a respirator during your shift
- Mine site ready applicants preferred, must be willing to obtain all mandatory requirements
Roster will be 60 hours/week (varying days/nights), 12hr shifts, pay rate is $50/hr flat rate.
To learn more or to be considered for this work, please apply online today.